Liseberg, Gröna Lund, Tivoli Gardens ...
This www site focuses primarily on physics in a few of the Scandinavian amusement park, mostly in Swedish, but including some material in English:
as well as several articles about physics in rides that can often be found in many parks
Physics in a few other parks
We also have original material about physics in a few other parks, complementing material on their sites.
- Bakken in Copenhagen offers Natur&Fag. (Additional material from this site+(Additional assignments)
- Fårup sommarland offers educational school visits. See A few accelerometer graphs.
- Tusenfryd in Oslo offers Fysikkfryd. See additional material.
- Europapark invites to a Klassenzimmer. See also Physics material under construction
Educational material from other European parks
Of course, many amusement parks also have their own educational material.
(Please feel free to contact us if you want your site listed below)
- Mirabilandia, Italy
- Holidaypark, Germany
- Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Great Britain
Physics Days in the US
See also Physicsday.org, which has extensive material about STEM in amusement parks (in particular Great America in Santa Clara, California)